Re: [cdt-dev] Build project disabled

This is also the case with the Problems view and JDT so I don't think this is an issue with CDT itself. When the search is started, since the search results could come from multiple projects, it seems logical that "Build Project" is disabled but then when the editor opens a result, I think it should re-enable it. Is this something CDT can influence? I don't see a menu extension for "Build project" in org.eclipse.cdt.ui

Marc

Paolo Nenna wrote:
Hi to all,

I have noted an issue (that seems to be a bug but I'm not sure):

If double-click on a result of a search on the search tab, the editor automatically goes on the right file and row. After this operation the "Project -> Build Project" operation seems always to be disabled. To enable it I have to click on the "Console" tab window. This happens also if I click on a function of a source file under the "C/C++ Projects" tab.

Thanks
Paolo Nenna