[cdt-dev] Build project disabled

Hi to all,

I have noted an issue (that seems to be a bug but I'm not sure):

If double-click on a result of a search on the search tab, the editor automatically goes on the right file and row. After this operation the "Project -> Build Project" operation seems always to be disabled. To enable it I have to click on the "Console" tab window. This happens also if I click on a function of a source file under the "C/C++ Projects" tab.

Thanks
Paolo Nenna

Back to the top