[cdt-dev] Adding includes and other compiler options with templates

Hello,

I'm developing a plugin for CDT which  includes a "New Project" wizard with some macro's to create the project. I also wan't to
add some options to the project such as:

- Include path
- the "-l libname" option
- the "other" objects option in the linker

I've read that I can set these options with the AppendToMBSStringListOptionValues
process runner but I don't know how. I've found this example:

<process type="org.eclipse.cdt.templateengine.AppendToMBSStringListOptionValues">
        <simple name="projectName" value= "$(projectName)"/>
        <complex-array name="resourcePaths">
            <element>
                <simple name="id" value=".*linker\.libraries\.libraries.*" />
                <simple-array name="values">
                    <element value="euser.lib" />
                </simple-array>
                <simple name="path" value="" />
            </element>
        </complex-array>
    </process>

I'm assuming that this example adds the libraries to the linker. What about other options? Where do I
check for all the possible values (value=".*linker\.libraries\.libraries.*")?

The (.*) wildcards part assumes that it is for _any_ linker and I won't have problems with the different
linkers on different operating systems?

Thank you,
Miguel

Back to the top