Re: [cdt-dev] CPL license question

You shouldn't be asking people on this list for legal advice :-)

That said, there are commercial products that use the CDT - that's basically the whole premise of the Eclipse Foundation and the EPL.

However, I am not a lawyer and can't give you legal advice so you should really get proper advice to answer your question. What I can say is that the EPL doesn't prevent commercial products since they exist.

Alex

Sent from my (new) iPhone