Re: [cdt-dev] CPL license question

Thank you Alex,

I was wrong about CDT using CPL and your post made me realize my mistake.

You could have guessed by now that I'm no license-expert. I would also
like to know if I can repack some of the CDT jars into my own jar file
distributed as commercial product? I understand that I have to fulfill
requirements from points 3 of EPL (regarding object code form), but is
that all?

Sorry for lame question but I would rather ask someone more
experienced, than end my days working in stone-pit to pay for my
misunderstanding of EPL :)

Thanks a lot,
P.