RE: [cdt-dev] Building your own Cross-Development Environment fortheCDT

Thanks, Elena. I agree. I have set up a remote directory under
org.eclipse.cdt which also currently includes the remote CDT launch
plugin which magically appeared ;).  I'll put it there and whoever wants
to help with it can. I'll send a note out when it's there, probably next
week.

Doug.