[cdt-dev] RE: Changing the project types

> In my application i am having the project with simple nature.
> But at the runtime i want to change my simple project to cdt
> project and also i want to use all the cdt support for my
> project. Is this possible in eclipse?

AFAIK for a managed project you can simply call

  org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.ManagedCProjectNature.addManagedNature(IProject project, IProgressMonitor monitor) throws CoreException

For StandardProjects the call could be

  void org.eclipse.cdt.core.CProjectNature.addCNature(IProject project, IProgressMonitor mon) throws CoreException

Regards
Harald

Back to the top