RE: [cdt-dev] Building your own Cross-Development Environment for theCDT

Yes, there are plans. I'm not sure of the timing yet. Part of the
problem is that the slides weren't really finished. So I want to do that
and get it up there.

The other thing I may do instead or as well is to do a webinar at
eclipse.org for this. The tutorial was well receive by the attendees and
I'd like to get it out for everyone to see.

It all comes down to my time availability to get this done.

Doug.