[cdt-dev] toolchain definition

Hello,

I am defining a toolchain using CDT MBS.Using Defined toolchain, project is being created with my toolchain and it sort of building my sources, however I have some issues.

1.When I create my project I have to manually point to the toolchain definition, how can I add default path to the toolchain so I get "Includes" directory under my project just like I do when I create a project with Linux GCC toolchain lets say.

2. When I add a source file to my project the only way it builds is if it is located directly under project and its name is the same as project name.

thanks,
Alex

Back to the top