[cdt-dev] Status after a build

Hi,

I want to check the status after a build to see if everything went OK and if a binary file was created. I call build with either;

ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().build(IncrementalProjectBuilder.INCREMENTAL_BUILD, monitor);
or
project.build(IncrementalProjectBuilder.INCREMENTAL_BUILD, monitor);.

Does someone got any ideas or can direct me to any guides?

(btw, build(...) is returning void so I can't just check a report from that function.)

/Mikael

Back to the top