Re: AW: [cdt-dev] RE: Adding MakeTargets takes a long time andconsumes ahuge amount of heap

Hi Thomas,
would you mind sharing your patch here? I need to do something similar, and I would love to learn from your changes...
Achim

Merx, Thomas wrote:
just to conclude this topic: I made your suggested changes and it works
now as I expected. The heap consumption is now affordable and the adding
of targets is very fast now. The changes to the MakeTargetManager were
not that big as suspected.

Thanks again,
Thomas