Re: AW: [cdt-dev] RE: Adding MakeTargets takes a long time andconsumes ahuge amount of heap

Hi Thomas,
would you mind sharing your patch here? I need to do something similar, and I would love to learn from your changes...
 Achim

Merx, Thomas wrote:
just to conclude this topic: I made your suggested changes and it works
now as I expected. The heap consumption is now affordable and the adding
of targets is very fast now. The changes to the MakeTargetManager were
not that big as suspected.
Thanks again,
Thomas

Back to the top