Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse CDT generated C++ binary works outside Eclipse and not in it!

Guess what... This works just fine when I used MinGW instead of Cygwin
Although it must be noted that I had to download gdb for MinGW separately

After which in the Debugger section I chose MinGW gdb, which was also
pointing to the correct location.