Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse CDT generated C++ binary works outside Eclipse and not in it!

So as I mentioned in my post before,
Under
Debug->Open Debug Dialog->Debugger(tab)->Debugger
I have the 4 options I mentioned before. Which one should I choose?
1.Cygwin gdb debugger
2.gdb debugger
3. gdb/mi
4.gdbserver debugger