[cdt-dev] make:***[projname]Error 1 in Release mode

I have a workspace composed of several projects. Most of them build in shared
librarys and one of them
is an executable that links to all of them. When I buid the executable in
Debug mode all runs well, but when I do it in Release mode I get

make: *** [exeprojname] Error 1

All the dependency, include paths, library paths are well set.
gcc version is 3.3.3

thx in advance
if I sent this message twice, I appolagise. I got a warrning that I didn't
subscribe to the mailing list so I subscribed and sent it again.