Re: [cdt-dev] catchpoints feature (API changes)

Thanks John I till fix that (labels).

API:
Important part which I did not post yet is I would have to change API to
ICDIBreakpointManager to add calls to create catchpoints.
There is 2 options:
- I just change it (I add setCatchpoint and I remove
setExceptionBreakpoint - which never worked)
- I add another interface ICDIBreakpointManager3 (two is already
exists)  that has only API for setting catchpoints

What do people think?