[cdt-dev] C API documentation

I just wanted to know if there is support for C API documentation present in the CDT. I came across a class CHelpProvider which i feel does what we want to do.
Just wanted to clarify the following

1. Does CDT have support for presenting hover help for C API's similar to that of JDT.
2. If yes which extension point do we have to extend to implement or support hover help.
3. Or is there support for directly pointing to a helpbook that we have created and things should work as it is.

Regards,
Sheldon

Back to the top