[cdt-dev] Binaries/Archives (node in Project Explorer) determination and presentation

Title: Binaries/Archives (node in Project Explorer) determination and presentation

Hello all,

I am facing strange behaviour regarding the determination of archives and binaries in a project and the presentation of them in the Project Explorer through the two nodes mentioned in the subject. If I change somethin in the project properties

Regarding that I have some questions:

1. Sometimes the nodes are appearing sometimes not. Is the presentation dependent on the actual configuration? If not what is it dependent on?

2. There is the class BinaryRunner that is responsible for finding the binaries/archives! Am I right?
3. How is the refresh of the Project Explorer done to reflect the new set of archives and binaries? Which CDT source code parts are responsible for that?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards
Marko Tomljenovic

Back to the top