[cdt-dev] EclipseCon Submission Reminder !!!

Hey gang, the Nov 19’th deadline for EclipseCon submissions is fast approaching. If we don’t get submissions, we’ll lose the slots that were allocated to C/C++ development and lose our chance to give the Eclipse community exposure on all the great things that the CDT enables. Please give this some serious though over the next few days and submit any ideas you have, no matter how crazy. If you’re heading to EclipseCon in March, you might as well talk while you’re there and get your registration fee paid for ;).

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems