[cdt-dev] CDT 5.0 Plan posted

Hey gang,

I have posted the plan I captured at the summit for CDT 5 to the Planning section of the wiki. Please feel free to edit. Note that these are just proposals until bugs are created with the CDT 5.0 target milestone set, at which point they become commitments.

    http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/planning/5.0

BTW, I’ve also created the 5.0 milestone so that you can do that J. I’ve also created the 4.0.3 milestone (end of Feb 08) to go along with the 4.0.2 (end of Nov 07).

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems