[cdt-dev] Slides from Summit

Just a note to everyone who presented at the CDT summit to post their slides to the wiki.

I have a two part summary on my blog (link below) for those who couldn’t make it. I’ll be posting the plan for CDT 5.0 (Ganymede) to the wiki as well by end of day Monday.

Thanks again for everyone who could make it. We had a bit of a slow start, but by the end, we were knee deep in the code figuring stuff out. I’m glad we did this.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems