RE: [cdt-dev] Restriction rules on internal packages of org.eclip se.cdt.managedbuilder.core

It is internal, so it probably shouldn’t have been used. We need to do some serious work on scanner discovery for the next release so I imagine this class will change too.

Your best bet may be to clone this class into your own package.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hagge, Nils
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 9:41 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Restriction rules on internal packages of org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core

Hi folks,

in previous RC and milestone builds of "org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core" access to

the internal package org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.scannerconfig.* had been granted

On the Europa build access to this package is no longer allowed.

This breaks some of our plug-ins, since I need DefaultGnuWinScannerInfoCollector.

Is there a replacement available for that?

Regards,

Nils Hagge

Back to the top