AW: [cdt-dev] Restriction rules on internal packages of org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core

> It is internal, so it probably shouldn't have been used.

Yes, sure.

> Your best bet may be to clone this class into your own package.

I solved it using these interfaces/classes

import org.eclipse.cdt.make.core.scannerconfig.IScannerInfoCollector3;
import
org.eclipse.cdt.make.internal.core.scannerconfig2.PerProjectSICollector;
import
org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.scannerconfig.IManagedScannerInfoCollecto
r;

Unfortunately, still including one internal class. If as you pointed out
something
will change in the future, I will go deeper into this.

Thanks, anyway
Nils Hagge

Back to the top