[cdt-dev] Restriction rules on internal packages of org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core

Hi folks,

in previous RC and milestone builds of "org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core" access to
the internal package org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.scannerconfig.* had been granted

On the Europa build access to this package is no longer allowed.
This breaks some of our plug-ins, since I need DefaultGnuWinScannerInfoCollector.

Is there a replacement available for that?

Regards,
Nils Hagge

Back to the top