From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sheldon Dsouza
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 10:05 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Change in default include paths

Hi,

           When a C project is created in CDT, the following default system include paths /usr/local, /usr/local/include etc are added to the project properties. I need to modify these include paths for my project creation, how do i go about this and which are the source files that i have to change.

Regards,
Sheldon