Re: [cdt-dev] API for changing contents of template

Hi

     It was very easy to create my own process and add the include paths thanks for the info. It would be more helpful for the community if the power of the template engine could be explained in more detail in the help documentation. The current example could be extended to explore all features of the template engine.

Regards,
Sheldon