RE: [cdt-dev] CDT4.0RC3 - why only available as update sitefrom d ownload page?

Thanks, Robert. And sorry for the change but it was becoming clear that we
needed to do something to meet Eclipse guidelines.

BTW, I am serious. If anyone wants to come play with ant and the eclipse
servers, I'd really like to hand off the releng duties. If you've read my
blog you've seen it isn't a big chore. And you get to learn more about PDE
build than you ever though possible :)

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems