Re: [cdt-dev] CDT4.0RC3 - why only available as update sitefrom d ownload page?

Doug,

I have looked at the cdt-master update site zip; thats why I posted earlier. I've tried to describe my workflow and concern about this change; perhaps unsuccessfully.

It's clear that you are "done" with this issue. Apologies for taking your time.
Nonetheless thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Robert.