[cdt-dev] Issues with GDB and GDBserver

Hi,

              I have extended the current GDB and GDBserver functionality for debugging applications for a mobile device. I am facing problems with the debug session, every time i try to debug the application with breakpoints set i get an execution supended exception with error program not running. Even the break at main does not work.

I have logged the gdb and gdbserver commands that are run from within CDT, when i use the same commands from command line i can debug the application. I am trying to figure out the problem can anybody help. I think it could be some kind of synchronization issue.

Regards,
Sheldon

Back to the top