RE: [cdt-dev] Bugs related to understanding of C++ code

Unpacked eclipse-SDK-3.3M7-linux-gtk.tar.gz and run eclipse.

1)
Have problem with Automatic Update. It never ends looking for updates and so it's impossible to go to
Help -> Software Updates -> (Find and install  |  Manage configuration)
to turn Autoupdates off and installind CDT 4 from there.

2)
Moreover it's unuseful to stop Update searching from the "current tasks" bar on the bottom.

Problem 1) and 2) shown with:
     -both CDT 4 installed or not
     -with or without network connection active
     -with or without -clean argument

Problem 2) shown with Eclipse 3.2.2 too

Thanks for your time.