RE: [cdt-dev] Zylin embedded support

Thanks, Barry. Yes, we are seeing huge success in the embedded space. In
fact, most of the committers work in embedded. So whatever we can do to make
the CDT more useful there, we're definitely taking into consideration. I
think the challenge we are facing is trying to support the lowest levels of
embedded development with open source features. This is hopefully a big step
for that.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems