[cdt-dev] Associating new binary files with projects

I’m trying to associate a new type of binary output file (actually just an elf with an unknown architecture and a different file extension) with my C projects. It’s currently showing up correctly in the Debug folder after a build and being parsed by the elf parser, but not being flagged properly as a project binary e.g. it does not appear on the run dialog page or under the ‘Binaries’ project folder. Could anyone help me out – presumably I need another extension point?

Thanks,

Mike

Back to the top