[cdt-dev] setting compiler command for Discovery Options

Hi,

I am trying to change the default preference for the "Compiler Invocation Command" in the Discovery Options. The default is "gcc" and I'd like to make it "my-gcc".

I have set the following line in my plugin_customization.ini file:
org.eclipse.cdt.make.core/SCD.org.eclipse.cdt.make.core.GCCStandardMakePerProjectProfile.specsFile.run.command=my-gcc

but it doesn't have any effect.

Can anybody tell me what the correct option is please?

Derek

Back to the top