[cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 RC0 Countdown

Well we’re a week away. I was just looking at the CVS logs and there’s a lot of work going no now as try to get our features done. Just to let everyone know where we stand, here’s the latest list.

29 bugs found.

ID

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Reporter

Status

OS

TargetM

Summary

179709

nor

P3

Andrew Ferguson

Andrew Ferguson

ASSI

Wind

4.0 RC0

provide ISV documentation for prebuilt indexes

181936

nor

P3

Andrew Ferguson

Andrew Ferguson

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

[Index] support function pointer types

151850

enh

P3

Chris Recoskie

Chris Recoskie

ASSI

All

4.0 RC0

allow user to specify which parser/language to parse a gi...

174034

nor

P3

Doug Schaefer

Doug Schaefer

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

Open Declaration doesn't find Macro definitions

179755

enh

P3

Doug Schaefer

Doug Schaefer

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

Prepopulate debugger setting based on active toolchain.

179991

enh

P3

Doug Schaefer

Doug Schaefer

NEW

All

4.0 RC0

Create a launch configuration for GDB JTAG

182101

maj

P3

Doug Schaefer

Anton Leherbauer

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

Open Declaration can get into endless loop

170111

enh

P3

Ken Ryall

Doug Schaefer

ASSI

Wind

4.0 RC0

Hook up Managed Build to new Default Launch Mechanism

175428

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Ken Ryall

ASSI

All

4.0 RC0

variable view details pane incorrect after cast to type

175538

enh

P3

Ken Ryall

Adrian Taylor

ASSI

All

4.0 RC0

"Launch action" extension point

177262

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Ken Ryall

ASSI

Wind

4.0 RC0

Import Executable Wizard pages need help context IDs

179202

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

John Cortell

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

Need way to get old executable expansion in CDT views

179340

enh

P3

Ken Ryall

Ken Ryall

ASSI

Wind

4.0 RC0

toggle breakpoints in C++ perspective

182649

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

L. Frank Turovich

ASSI

Wind

4.0 RC0

[patch] Navigation arrow for tutorials sometimes hidden b...

182655

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

L. Frank Turovich

ASSI

Wind

4.0 RC0

[patch] Build Console image was outdated

182672

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

L. Frank Turovich

ASSI

Wind

4.0 RC0

[patch] C/C++ preference panel outdated

182953

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

L. Frank Turovich

ASSI

Wind

4.0 RC0

[patch] Make pref panels need updating

183291

nor

P3

Ken Ryall

Pawel Piech

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

ToggleBreakpointRulerAction should use the IToggleBreakpo...

104583

enh

P3

Markus Schorn

Vladimir Hirsl

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

[Indexer] Implement indexer policies

180168

nor

P3

Markus Schorn

Markus Schorn

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

[Call Hierarchy] actions to open CH should use ASTCache

135250

nor

P3

Mikhail Khodjaiants

Øyvind Harboe

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

Patch to fix function breakpoints

177836

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Gerhard Schaber

REOP

Wind

4.0 RC0

Include Paths and Symbols property page not usable with d...

180266

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Doug Schaefer

NEW

Linu

4.0 RC0

NPE in per resource Scanner Discovery while loading build...

180451

enh

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Sascha Radike

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

[Build] Build output directory should be selectable for m...

181494

min

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Jean-Denis Boudre...

NEW

Linu

4.0 RC0

Active build configuration randomly switches from release...

182820

nor

P3

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Sascha Radike

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

[Exclusion/Inclusion] Included source FILE appears as sou...

182821

nor

P3

Oleg Krasilnikov

Jeff Johnston

NEW

Linu

4.0 RC0

ManagedBuildInfo.getIncludePaths() no longer returns defa...

183340

nor

P3

Oleg Krasilnikov

Mikhail Sennikovsky

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

[Project Model UI] The CProjectDescription used in the ne...

183341

nor

P3

Oleg Krasilnikov

Mikhail Sennikovsky

NEW

Wind

4.0 RC0

[Project Model UI] Could we simplify the CPropertyPage/ta...

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems