[cdt-dev] How to get something like uname -r into managed makefile (CDT) under linux

Dear Jguru People,

I have a C Project, which target is a executable for linux x86 and a kernel module for 2.6. I want to try to get it compile under eclipse/cdt... My existing makefile looks like this:

obj-m	:= rt_process.o

KDIR	:= /lib/modules/$(shell uname -r)/build
PWD		:= $(shell pwd)
EXTRA_CFLAGS := -I/usr/realtime/include -I/usr/include/ -ffast-math -mhard-float

default:
	$(MAKE) -C $(KDIR) SUBDIRS=$(PWD) modules
	gcc -o scope scope.c

clean:
	rm *.o
	rm *.ko
As you can see I use bash specific things like $(shell uname -r) to determine the running kernel.

How can I achieve this with the project settings dialog of eclipse?

Thank you
Johann

Sent from the Eclipse CDT - Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Back to the top