Email: vivkong@xxxxxxxxxx

  From:   "Krasilnikov, Oleg" <oleg.krasilnikov@xxxxxxxxx>

  To:     "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:   20/04/2007 10:35 AM

  Subject RE: [cdt-dev] Plug-in 'org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui'
  :       contributed      an invalid Menu Extension

Hello.

I've seen this error 2 or 3 days ago and planned to fix it,
but was not able to reproduce it with the latest CDT code.

So could you please say which version do you use ?
With best regards, Oleg Krasilnikov
Software designer, Eclipse team.
Intel corp.
+7 8312 162 444 ext. 2587