[cdt-dev] Problems with Code Assist in Header Files/with Macros

Hi,

i have problems with Code Assist (Ctrl+Space) in 4.0 M5:
If I include my own headerfiles and want create new private member variables, the code assist shows the first self-created namespace (among other things), but not the child-namespaces of that or members in this namespace. This issue is not appear with cpp-source-files.
In source-cpp-files I have problems with macros with parameters. The macro is find in code assist, but for parameters of the macro i have nothing in the list (e.g. my member variables).

Should I raise a bug?
Gerrit