From: "Sennikovsky, Mikhail" <mikhail.sennikovsky@xxxxxxxxx>
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2007 1:27:59 PM
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Re: Is path to cygwin automatically added?

Hi Gerrit,

Yes, cygwin bin path is automatically discovered and added to PATH by
the cygwin tool-chain integration.
There have been several complains about that. The decision we came to
was that the cygwin tool-chain integration is, well, the sygwin
tool-chain integration.
CDT 4.0 will contain (and already does) a separate mingw tool-chain
integration to be used with mingw.
If you are using one of the 4.0 builds, please try using that tool-chain
for your mingw projects.

Regards,
Mikhail