From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Gerrit Brehmer
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 3:12 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Re: Is path to cygwin automatically added?

I had the same problems with CDT 3.1.2 & 4.0M5. I only have two
workarounds and one future solution (i think this will fixed in 4.0
europa release, because there are new projecttypes for mingw in cvs
HEAD):

1. Workaround
Change PATH manually: Project Settings -> Environment Configuration
Settings ->New -> PATH, prepend(!, not append) -> insert mingw-Path e.g.
c:\mingw\bin

2. Workaround
Make your own projecttype/cdt-plugin with redefine buildDefinitions
(with parent/superclass cygwin etc.) and set the
"configurationEnvironmentSupplier" in each toolChain to your own
implementation (return null)

3. Solution
Wait for CDT 4.0 Europa

Bye,