[cdt-dev] Re: Problems with Code Assist in Header Files/with Macros

I found out, that my first problem occurs why my class inherits from an other class, which is define over an macro (public CPPUNIT_NS::TestFixture). So if I delete the inheritance all is fine with the code assist. I think all my problems seem to associate with macros. Will that be fixed in europa release?

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.