AW: [cdt-dev] Feedback

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for the reply.

>Hi Sasha.
[Sascha] Why does everyone forget the "c" here ;-)

See comments below.

>>But any tool integrator can add any types hierarchy he/she wants. That's
why we pass "tree" to wizard: wizard is really able to create any structure
of handlers. Do you mean
is it really bad ?

[Sascha] I see now. I was just confused that the tree gets exposed on the
interface even though it was not required (because the handlers do provide
name and icon and so the wizard could setup the tree elements rather than
having the implementors of the interface do this). I understand the
hierachical possibilities now. I'm still not sure that exposing the tree is
the best solution - maybe ICWizardHandlers could provide children rather
than giving them the chance to mess up the tree. But I haven't had an in
depth look, it was just something that came to my eyes when checking out the
new features. It's not a big issue, I just thought I'd mention this before
api freeze :).

Sascha

Back to the top