Re: [cdt-dev] Feedback

Just stumbled across this while playing with the syntax highlighting.

I changed Built-in Types and it changes preproc directives like '#include' to the same as datatypes. But the Preprocessor directives settings have no effect on the preproc directives unless they are not complete.

Strang thing is, if you go then to the editor, and try the following:
#i             <-- colored preproc like
#if            <-- colored built-in type like
#ifn          <-- colored preproc like again
#ifnde      <-- colored preproc like again
#ifndef     <-- colored built-in type like again

I think, they worked some weeks before, actually I never was aware of this wrong behaviour before.

Regards,
Henning

Back to the top