From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 3:04 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] M6 Build has been schedule

Hey gang, we’ve reached zero bugs. I haven’t found anything show stopping, although scanner discovery needs some work post M6 L.

I have scheduled a build for 4 p.m. EST, well actually it’s at 3 p.m. EST which will make it 4 p.m. EDT, my build machine hasn’t figured out the daylight savings times rules, yet. Anyway, I’ll let you know when it’s ready to try out. I’ll announce it Sunday night-ish if there is nothing major left.

Thanks!

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems