Re: [cdt-dev] Agenda for project meeting at EclipseCon

>From http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=all:
C/C++ Development Tools (CDT) Project Meeting

Doug Schaefer (QNX Software Systems)
C/C++ Development ยท BOF
Wednesday, 19:30, 1 hour 15 minutes | Room 206

...BethBeth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptpIBM
T.J.Watson Research CenterMailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place,
Lexington, KY 40511

             Chris Recoskie
             <recoskie@xxxxxx.
             Sent by:                  cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             cdt-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [cdt-dev] Agenda for project
             02/28/2007 03:34          meeting at EclipseCon
             PM

              Please respond
              to"CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hello committers and contributors,I've started a Wiki page for the meeting
agenda.  Please propose agendaitems there.Doug... I seem to recall seeing
some details on the room scheduling but Ican't seem to find them.  Can you
update the logistics section with theinfo?

I have added an item to the agenda for me to show a brief demo of ourremote
indexing and call hierarchy in action.  Since the meeting won't besuper
long (I think it was 1 or 2 hours?) I don't think we'll have time todelve
deeply into the code at the meeting but I hope to shanghai some ofyou at
some point during the conference to take a look at our proposedframework
changes.Thanks,===========================Chris RecoskieTeam Lead, IBM CDT
TeamIBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt