[cdt-dev] Agenda for project meeting at EclipseCon

Hello committers and contributors,

I've started a Wiki page for the meeting agenda.  Please propose agenda
items there.

Doug... I seem to recall seeing some details on the room scheduling but I
can't seem to find them.  Can you update the logistics section with the
info?

I have added an item to the agenda for me to show a brief demo of our
remote indexing and call hierarchy in action.  Since the meeting won't be
super long (I think it was 1 or 2 hours?) I don't think we'll have time to
delve deeply into the code at the meeting but I hope to shanghai some of
you at some point during the conference to take a look at our proposed
framework changes.

Thanks,

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team