RE: [cdt-dev] Agenda for project meeting at EclipseCon

Here's the link directly to the meeting.

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=4183

It also has a map. We're tucked in at the back of the second floor and the
room looks pretty small. We may have to spill into hall again :).

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems