[cdt-dev] Add warning to CDT4.0 download

Doug,

I have seen a number of questions on various newsgroups from people who have downloaded CDT4.0Mx and tried to use it with Eclipse 3.2.

I suggest a strong warning needs to be added to the description that:
a) it is for use only with Eclipse 3.3Mx
b) it is not released and therefore is of alpha/beta/whatever quality.

As it is listed directly under the announcement for CDT3.1.2, I think a lot of people are seeing it, and therefore going for the 'latest and greatest' wihtout knowing what it is!

--
Derek

Back to the top