From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Johnston
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 6:01 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Need help with TextEditor undo

I have an editor which extends TextEditor. The default undo support works reasonably well, however it doesn't seem to recognize that a file has "undone' itself to original status. The dirty bit is still on and the user gets asked when the file gets closed if he/she wants to save the changes to the file.

Is this expected behavior or a known bug? Is there another undo manager I should use? Thoughts welcome.

-- Jeff J.