From: Vivian Kong [mailto:vivkong@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mittwoch, 29. November 2006 17:49
To: Schorn, Markus
Subject: How to turn on logging statistics?

Hi Markus,

I'm trying to get some numbers from my parser/indexer and I want to use
your logging options.  I've changed the .options file in
org.eclipse.cdt.core with the following:

# Reports timings for PDOM
org.eclipse.cdt.core/debug/pdomtimings=true

# Reports sequence of files indexed
org.eclipse.cdt.core/debug/indexer=true

Yet I'm not getting any output.  I saw that Platform.getDebugOption()
returns null.  I must be doing something wrong here.  I'd really
appreciate
it if you can help me out.  Thanks.

Regards,

Vivian Kong