[cdt-dev] Within this context

Hi,

In certain instances gcc will provide list a compiler error, followed by one or more lines of the form
'within this context', which is not very useful if looking at the error highlights at the side of the source
code. I developed for myself a plugin that changes all the lines with this text to the error message
preceding this (assumes environment is English - since gcc changes messages according language).

My question is whether this sort functionality would be useful as part of the core CDT in 4.0?

Andre

Back to the top