RE: [cdt-dev] IParser and ISourceCodeParser

My hope is to move (or have someone move) the model builder to use the DOM
in SKIP_ALL_HEADERS | USE_INDEX mode. We still use the old parser in the
model builder because it was much faster. Now with the PDOM, I'm hoping that
that we can get rid of this duplicate functionality.

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com